Nvidia Nsignts System Support for Jetson Nano 2GB

From the Nsight System documentations I found that the Jetpack has support for Nsight components but the command nsys or nvprof gives commnd not found error. How can I run Nsight components in my Jetson Nano.

In great luck I foud this like [1]. Here they have mentioned to run cat /proc/quadd/version on target system and the minimal Kernal Version must be 1.82, but my Jetson Nano is having version 1.143. Is Nsight supported in the Jetson Nano 2GB?

Links:
[1] : https://docs.nvidia.com/nsight-systems/2020.3/profiling/index.html

Jetson Details: $ sudo apt-cache show nvidia-jetpacksudo apt-cache show nvidia-jetpack

Version: 4.5.1-b17
Architecture: arm64
Maintainer: NVIDIA Corporation
Installed-Size: 194
Depends: nvidia-cuda (= 4.5.1-b17), nvidia-opencv (= 4.5.1-b17), 
nvidia-cudnn8 (= 4.5.1-b17), nvidia-tensorrt (= 4.5.1-b17), 
nvidia-visionworks (= 4.5.1-b17), nvidia-container (= 4.5.1-b17),
 nvidia-vpi (= 4.5.1-b17), nvidia-l4t-jetson-multimedia-api (>> 32.5-0), 
nvidia-l4t-jetson-multimedia-api (<< 32.6-0)

It looks to me like you have only a few of the JetPack components installed, rather than the full JetPack. Unfortunately per How to Install JetPack :: NVIDIA JetPack Documentation, Nsys is not available as a separate apt-get package. nvprof, the legacy profiling tool is, if you would like to install that instead.

I have just this morning started a request to have Nsys available for tegra via separate apt-get process.

Issue fixed!

Is this feature implemented yet?
Also, as asked by OP, is it correct that only kernel version> 1.83 is supported by NSight
Systems?