NVIDIA RTX 4000 Quadro not loading after CMOS reset. PC working fine otherwise

I performed a CMOS reset on my PC and then after a complete BIOS reboot, installed Ubuntu 20.04. I had a working NVIDIA RTX 4000 Quadro. After the reset, my PC works fine using the internal graphics card but I am unable to install the RTX 4000 Quadro on to my PC. I don’t know what BIOS settings I should change or how it needs to be installed.

Please run nvidia-bug-report.sh as root and attach the resulting nvidia-bug-report.log.gz file to your post.

Attached is the bug report
nvidia-bug-report.log.gz (103.3 KB)

I am guessing that I changed the bios setting during the CMOS reset maybe (?) and due to that the settings for the NVIDIA gpu such as the graphic card selection, the slot power and everything maybe changed (?)

other info - i7 processor 16 gb
10tb hdd
slot 7 power limit 75W
internal graphics auto
video legacy
4G decoding enabled

When I connect my NVIDIA RTX I dont get any display but when I disconnect it and run it using my internal graphics, my PC runs

The nvidia gpu is completely invisible so seems it doesn’t get initialized by the bios. Maybe it’s just broken, please check if it works in another system.

Figured out a solution. Kept the BIOS setting same. 4G encoding enabled, and everything else enabled or auto (between internal graphics and NVIDIA) didnt chose or disable but kept auto. Just attached the Display Port to the NVIDIA DP instead of the PC and it gave display. Maybe it was simple since before, but yeah, worked.