Nvidia-tao install can't find requests-2.31 tho it's installed

Please provide the following information when requesting support.

• Hardware Nano
• Network Type Yolo_v4
• TLT Version (Please run “tlt info --verbose” and share “docker_tag” here) NA
• Training spec file(If have, please share here) NA
• How to reproduce the issue ? In the jupyter notebook for getting_started_v5.0.0, tao_launcher_starter_kit/yolo_4, I’m at the point of running the cell to install the tao launcher. When it reaches the line of collecting requests>=2.31.0, it shows available versions up to 2.27.1 and quits, though I have installed requests-2.31. I upgraded from python3.6.9 to 3.7.5 to install and support requests-2.31, but the jupyter script still only finds up to 2.27.1. I added to list the python version in the cell to confirm it’s running 3.7, and even added a line in the cell to install requests-2.31, which it does successfully. But still it doesn’t show it as available. What can I do?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

To narrow down, could you please exit the notebook and open a terminal to install instead?
Please create a create a new environment by setting the Python version to 3.7 instead of 3.6.
The steps are mentioned in TAO Toolkit Quick Start Guide - NVIDIA Docs.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.