Develop on the latest and fastest mobile hardware available with the all-new NVIDIA® SHIELD™ tablet, powered by NVIDIA® Tegra® K1. Tegra Android Development Pack (3.0R2) is your source for all software tools required to start development in a single installation step.
A few of the numerous feature additions and improvements in 3.0R2 include additional support for OpenGL ES 3.1 and Google Android Extension Pack (AEP) in Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.1; IncrediBuild 5.5, debugging of clang compiled code with Pre-Compiled Headers and new signals handling dialog in Nsight™ Tegra®, Visual Studio Edition 1.6; New per core/per thread timeline visualization for CPU utilization, major performance improvements and improved workflow UI updates for Tegra System Profiler 2.1; Brand-new OpenGL samples in NVIDIA GameWorks OpenGL/ES 1.2 Samples.
- Support for NVIDIA® SHIELD™ tablet, featuring the world’s fastest mobile processor, NVIDIA® Tegra® K1, based on the NVIDIA Kepler™ PC Graphics architecture.
- Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.1 adds support for OpenGL ES 3.1, Google Android Extension Pack and ASTC compressed textures, improved linked programs view and ability to launch APK from target system.
- Nsight Tegra 1.6, Visual Studio Edition now works with Incredibuild 5.5 or higher, supports building for ARMv7-A with hard-float ABI, added Android exceptions signals support, improved watch values formatting, additional debug visualizers for string types and GDB support improvements.
- Tegra System Profiler 2.1 features new timeline view new per-core/per thread CPU visualization and filter updates, a flat view to provide function timing from the call stack, and various performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Latest Android SDK (23.0.2), NDK (r9d), Build Tools (r19.1), Platform Tools (r20) and System Library (r20) from Google.
- NVIDIA GameWorks OpenGL 1.2 samples with 7 new samples for OpenGL development.
- NVIDIA Tegra K1 Development Kit (Ardbeg) OS image for latest tools/SDK support.
- Improved post install action scripting.
- Numerous performance and stability enhancements.
A complete list of features can be found at https://developer.nvidia.com/tegra-android-development-pack
To download TADP, you must be a member of the NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworks-registered-developer-program. To join simply create a new account (it’s free and easy) and then visit the NVIDIA GameWorks Download Center http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworksdownload page and download the version of TADP for your platform.
The NVIDIA Developer Tools Team