NvMapMemCacheMaint:1075334668 failed [14]

I encountered this problem when running the deepstream-app program, and the detected boxes will not appear when this problem occurs. How can I solve this problem? Any help is greatly appreciated.

NvMapMemCacheMaint:1075334668 failed [14]

Hey Customer,
Would you mind to set GST_DEBUG=3 and share the whole log with me?
BTW, could you give more details about how to repro the issue?

Hi,thank you for your reply.
I would be happy to set GST_DEBUG = 3, but where should I set GST_DEBUG = 3?
The situation I get this error is this:
I combined deepstream with ros, and there was absolutely no problem when running deepstream initially, but after 1 ~ 2 hours, I got this error, I took this error on my TX2, hope You can take a look.

Run this command like below:

bcao@bcao-desktop:~$ GST_DEBUG=3 deepstream-app -c config_file 2>&1 | tee debug.log

Thanks,
I’m going to run now.
When the error starts to appear, I will reply to you.

Hello @1456873666,

I need some help in interfacing ROS with DeepStream. I’ve tried multiple things but no success. I’m trying to send sensor_msgs/image to DeepStream and then run YOLOV3 on that. After processing, I want bonding box information from deepstream to ROS.
Please Help

ROS is a bit of topic… but did you get a solution to the “NvMapMemCacheMaint:1075334668 failed [14]” log messages? I am getting them as well??

Hi milan.yadav162,

Please open a new topic for your issue. Thanks

Hi jasonpgf2a,

We haven’t heard back from you in a couple weeks, so marking this topic closed.
Please open a new forum issue when you are ready and we’ll pick it up there.

I still have the problem but as this was so old I created a new topic a few days ago but no feedback yet:

https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1070745/deepstream-sdk/nvmapmemcachemaint-1075334668-failed-14-/