nvmipp_raw sample application won't run on Tegra B

I am trying to run the nvmipp_raw sample application on Tegra B with one “SVC210” camera connected to camera group A, connection 0.
using the following command:
“./x11/nvmipp_raw -cf e2379b_c01.conf -c dvp-svc210-raw12-1280x1080-cd -d 0 --aggregate 1 --nvplugin"

And tried with a different camera “SVC212” using this command:
“./x11/nvmipp_raw -cf e2379b_c01.conf -c dvp-svc212-raw12-1280x1080-cd -d 0 --aggregate 1 –nvplugin”

And in both cases, I got the same error messages:
***** aurix state *****
CAM_PWR_ON: 0x0
TEGRA_GMSL: TEGRA B
TEGRA_FPDL: TEGRA B
TEGRA_A_HDMI: MXM
TEGRA_B_HDMI: MXM
TEGRA_PCI: TEGRA B
FAN_STATE: UNKNOWN

***** aurix state *****
CAM_PWR_ON: 0x1
TEGRA_GMSL: UNKNOWN
TEGRA_FPDL: UNKNOWN
TEGRA_A_HDMI: UNKNOWN
TEGRA_B_HDMI: UNKNOWN
TEGRA_PCI: UNKNOWN

nvmedia: ERROR: SetupVideoLink: Can’t detect config link(0)
nvmedia: ERROR: Init: Failed to setup video link
***** aurix state *****

nvmedia: ERROR: IPPInit: Failed to initialize ISC devices
nvmedia: ERROR: IPPInit: Failed
[NvMediaIPPManagerDestroy:189] Bad parameter
nvmedia: ERROR: main: Error in IPPInit

The setup is as follows:
-Tegra-B is running PDK 4.1.8
-Tegra-A is running PDK 4.1.8
-Aurix version is 4.2.2
-Camera sensor used: Continental SVC210 and SVC212, connected to camera group A, connection 0.
-The display is connected through HDMI.

-I made sure I am only using one camera at a time, and that it is connected to connection 0 and that the IP address in the tacp.cfg file is vaild.

Dear OmarAlfarouk.Alhaffa,
Can you please check with the below command on Tegra B where one camera connect to A0.
./x11/nvmipp_raw -cf drive-px2-b.conf -c dvp-svc210-raw12-1280x1080-ab -d 0 --aggregate 1 --nvplugin

./x11/nvmipp_raw -cf drive-px2-b.conf -c dvp-svc212-raw12-1280x1080-ab -d 0 --aggregate 1 --nvplugin

Hi Siva,

I have tried with the commands you mentioned, substituting drive-px2-b.conf with
e2379b_c01.conf, and in both cases, I got the same error message:

root@nvidia:/home/nvidia/vibrante-t186ref-linux/samples/nvmedia/ipp_raw# ./x11/nvmipp_raw -cf e2379b_c01.co nf -c dvp-svc210-raw12-1280x1080-ab -d 0 --aggregate 1 --nvplugin
***** aurix state *****
TEGRA_GMSL: TEGRA B
TEGRA_FPDL: TEGRA B
TEGRA_A_HDMI: MXM
TEGRA_B_HDMI: MXM
TEGRA_PCI: TEGRA B

***** aurix state *****
CAM_PWR_ON: 0x1

nvmedia: ERROR: SetupVideoLink: Can’t detect config link(0)
nvmedia: ERROR: Init: Failed to setup video link
***** aurix state *****

nvmedia: ERROR: IPPInit: Failed to initialize ISC devices
nvmedia: ERROR: IPPInit: Failed
[NvMediaIPPManagerDestroy:189] Bad parameter
nvmedia: ERROR: main: Error in IPPInit

Do you notice any problem if you use the command I provided above. Please check that

Hi Siva,

Do you mean without changing the config file name? if yes, then the error would be that drive-px2-b.conf is not found!

Dear Omar,
You can find drive-px2-b.conf in the same directory(/home/nvidia/drive-t186ref-linux/samples/ipp_raw).

Dear Siva,

I am running PDK 4.1.8. I believe drive-px2-b.conf is not part of this PDK version

Could you please upgrade to latest PDK. Please check https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-drive-downloads for latest release.

Unfortunately, it is no option for me to upgrade at this point. Is there any way we can fix this problem without having to upgrade?

Dear Omar,
The commands ./x11/nvmipp_raw -cf e2379b_c01.conf -c dvp-svc210-raw12-1280x1080-ab -d 0 --aggregate 1 --nvplugin looks correct(When one Continental OV10640 (Module name: SVC210)camera connected to A0 port on Tegra B).
Can you double check the camera setup and also can you check running any other sample with this camera
External Media

Hi Siva,

I solved the issue by switching the deployment of my SW packages to use the cameras on Tegra A instead of B.

Thanks for your help.