Nvsipl_camera fails with error loading libnv_eeprom.so not found

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after clicking “+ Create Topic”):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi Team,

I have flashed 5.2.0 SDK to Drive AGX platform and
I am trying to run nvsipl camera application and faces following error

./nvsipl_camera: error while loading shared libraries: libnv_eeprom.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I could not find the same lib file in targetfs, please advise how to proceed. Thank you

Dear @ClusterImaging,
I could find libnv_eeprom.so under /usr/lib on target

nvidia@tegra-ubuntu:~$ locate libnv_eeprom.so
/usr/lib/libnv_eeprom.so

Hi Thank you for reply.
Yes, I could find the libnv_eeprom.so in targetfs on host (5.2.0 SDK).
But it is not present in target file system, could be due to that i have flashed DRIVE SOFTWARE 10.0 and 5.2.0 both? If I flash only 5.2.0 SDK the target is not booting and stuck on blank screen after flash. Please let me know if I can only flash 5.2.0 SDK and mitigate the booting problem.
Thank you

Hi @ClusterImaging ,

Please check Finalize DRIVE AGX System Setup in DRIVE OS 5.2.0 Installation Guide.

Dear @ClusterImaging,
Do you still have issue? could you provide any update?

Hi Thank you for checking, After following the above steps, I can ssh to target and run the nvsipl app. However We are facing the failure in cameras chipID read (below msg). Note this is based on Ar0234 camera and we have obtained the driver from the camera vendor. Please let me know any inputs. Thank you

./nvsipl_camera  -c AR0234MClear_CCCC_CPHY_x2 --link-enable-masks '0x0001 0x0 0x0 0x0' –showfps –disableISP0Output –disableISP1Output –enableRawOutput
MAX96712: Revision 2 detected
MAX96712 Rev 2: Link 0: Tx amplitude 0x28, 0x68, 0xb3, 0x72, 0xd2
MAX96712 Rev 2 manual adaptation on the link 0 (31)
MAX9295: Revision 8 detected!
nvmedia: ERROR: AR0234ReadRegister: sensor read failed: 0x3000, length 2
nvmedia: ERROR: [AR0234CheckPresence:609] Chip ID Register read failed
DEVBLK_WORKER_0: CNvMMAX96712_9295_AR0234.cpp: 82: DetectModule: DevBlkCDICheckPresence failed failed! with NvMedia error: 7
DEVBLK_WORKER_0: CNvMMAX96712CameraModule.cpp: 66: Init: Sensor Detection failed! with error: 7f
DEVBLK_WORKER_0: CNvMDeviceBlock.cpp: 249: Init: Init failed for module on link = 0
DEVBLK_WORKER_0: CNvMDeviceBlockMgr.hpp: 147: ThreadFunc: Device block init failed(7f)
Main: CNvMDeviceBlockMgr.cpp: 129: WorkersDoAction: Device block action:1 failed for block:0
Main: CNvMDeviceBlockMgr.cpp: 163: Init: Failed to initialize device blocks
Main: CNvMCamera.cpp: 436: Init: DeviceBlock manager init failed
nvsipl_camera: ERROR: NvSIPLCamera Init failed

nvsipl_camera: ERROR: Master initialization failed. status: 127

Main: CNvMCamera.cpp: 1088: Deinit: Incorrect pipeline state:1 for pipeline:0
Main: CNvMCamera.cpp: 48: ~CNvMCamera: CNvMCamera object fails to deinit

Dear @ClusterImaging,
What is the full camera module?

Hi
Camera module is AR0234 from Leopard Imaging.

Dear @ClusterImaging,
The sensors in DRIVE Ecosystem - Hardware and Software | NVIDIA Developer are only supported via forum. Could you check with your camera vendor on this issue?

Hi Thank you for the support.
We have reached to camera vendor and seems the I2C address are expected to work. Since the sensor read is failing, we are suspecting we are missing the powering on for sensor? do we need to power on the camera explicitly ? Do you suggest any i2c probing tool on Drive platform? Thank you

What package did your camera vendor provide you for the AR0234 Leopard Imaging camera module?
Is it for DRIVE OS 5.2.0 or DRIVE Software 10.0?
The camera module isn’t supported per DRIVE Ecosystem - Hardware and Software | NVIDIA Developer and I assume it works on DRIVE AGX platform on your camera vendor’s side so you should clarify the problem with them.

Hi,
The package the driver we obtained is for DriveOS 5.2.0.

Thank you