I am setting up a device device tree for the max9296 and imx304 camera. I am getting an error in dmesg:
[21941.417956] misc tegra_camera_ctrl: tegra_camera_isomgr_request: failed to reserve 0 KBps
[21941.418110] misc tegra_camera_ctrl: tegra_camera_update_isobw: failed to reserve 0 KBps with isomgr
I am new to the GMSL and wanted to know what definition/parameters I have missed in the device tree or if there is something else in the code that is missing.
Bottom line, I am looking for help on the cause of the above error.
Have a check the device configure.
compatible = "nvidia, tegra-camera-platform";
* Physical settings to calculate max ISO BW
* num_csi_lanes = <>;
* Total number of CSI lanes when all cameras are active
* max_lane_speed = <>;
* Max lane speed in Kbit/s
* min_bits_per_pixel = <>;
* Min bits per pixel
* vi_peak_byte_per_pixel = <>;
* Max byte per pixel for the VI ISO case
* vi_bw_margin_pct = <>;
* Vi bandwidth margin in percentage
* max_pixel_rate = <>;
* Max pixel rate in Kpixel/s for the ISP ISO case
* isp_peak_byte_per_pixel = <>;
* Max byte per pixel for the ISP ISO case
* isp_bw_margin_pct = <>;
* Isp bandwidth margin in percentage
num_csi_lanes = <2>;
max_lane_speed = <4000000>;
min_bits_per_pixel = <10>;
vi_peak_byte_per_pixel = <2>;
vi_bw_margin_pct = <25>;
isp_peak_byte_per_pixel = <5>;
isp_bw_margin_pct = <25>;
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.