Obfuscation TensorRT model

Hello,

I have a Jetson AGX Xavier and we have developed a deep learning model with TensorRT which utilized the CUDA. However, when I am trying to obfuscate the code with PyInstaller, I cannot get past the error that is displayed underneath:

[TensorRT] ERROR: /home/jenkins/workspace/TensorRT/helpers/rel-7.1/L1_Nightly_Internal/build/source/rtSafe/resources.h (460) - Cuda Error in loadKernel: 3 (initialization error)

[TensorRT] ERROR: INVALID_STATE: std::exception
[TensorRT] ERROR: INVALID_CONFIG: Deserialize the cuda engine failed.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “yolov5/yolov5_trt_plugins.py”, line 521, in
File “yolov5/yolov5_trt_plugins.py”, line 120, in init
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘create_execution_context’
[10003] Failed to execute script ‘yolov5_trt_plugins’ due to unhandled exception!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
PyCUDA ERROR: The context stack was not empty upon module cleanup.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
A context was still active when the context stack was being
cleaned up. At this point in our execution, CUDA may already
have been deinitialized, so there is no way we can finish
cleanly. The program will be aborted now.
Use Context.pop() to avoid this problem.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Aborted (core dumped)

I obfuscate the code with the command: pyinstaller –onefile yolov5_trt_plugins.spec yolov5_trt_plugins is the filename of the main code where the whole pipeline is made. In the .spec file, I specified the yolov5_trt_plugins.py and in the hidden imports I included the path to pycuda. I also tried to specify the path to tensorrt in the spec-file, but that didn’t solve the issue.

Pycuda version: pycuda-2019.1.2
Cuda version: 10.2
Python version: 3.6

Is anyone else facing comparable errors and knows a solution on how to fix it? And can this obfuscation done by ngc-dockers?

Regards,
Chris

Hi,

The error shows that a CUDA initialization error.
Could you share the source and steps to reproduce this issue first?

Thanks.

Hi,

Attached you find the .spec file which I have used.
spec-file.txt (1.2 KB)

If the yolov5_trt_plugins is executed, the error occurs when the engine is deserialised.

Hi,

Could you help to confirm that if this error is related to the plugin library?
For example, is there any error when calling a simple CUDA example or TensoRT without a plugin?

Thanks.

i encounter the same problem,can you solve this now?

I can run the code when I don’t apply the obfuscation. Therefore I don’t think there is a problem with the CUDA or TensorRT library

Unfortunately, I still have the same problem and have not solved it yet.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Hi,

Could you share a simple reproducible source so we can check it deeper?
Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.