Object getting detected outside the region of interest

I copied the config_preprocess.txt to detect only objects in region of interest to deepstream-imagedata-multistream, added the preprocess element and linked it. the region of interests are getting drawn but the objects are still getting detected outside the region of interest.
Heres my python file

deepstream_imagedata-multistream.py (17.5 KB)

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - Jetson Xavier
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Jetson Xavier
Deepstream version 6.2
JetPack version 4.5.1
TensorRT 7.1.3.0

Please help

please set input-tensor-from-meta=1 in pgie’s configuration file if using nvdspreprocess plugin, and try again. if still failed, please share the config_preprocess.txt.

thanks brother it worked

Also can you tell me how to detect only persons?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.