Object List format

Hi,

What is the format of the Object list that we receive from samle DNNs(like signnet, etc) ?

I could not find the info regarding this.

Thanks and regards
Himanshu

Dear @Himanshu.walia,
Could you please elaborate which object list you are asking? you can point me in the DW sample code if possible?

Hi Siva,

Lets say for example, i want to run SignClassification(SignNet) sample, which classifies different traffic signs with image as input.

So the output of the NN must be stored somewhere as a list of traffic signs detected/classified with corresponding BoundingBox details, corresponding to every frameID. I would like to know about this Object List generated from the sample codes. Which format is it ? It would be helpful if you could also provide me any sample output from any of the sample DNNs available.

Thanks and regards

Hi @SivaRamaKrishnaNV ,

do we have some update here ?

Many thanks & Regards
Himanshu

Dear @Himanshu.walia,
Could you confirm if the used platform is DRIVE PX2 or DRIVE AGX platform? If it is DRIVE AGX platform, please use DRIVE AGX General - NVIDIA Developer Forums for attention.

Have you checked Signnet or any other sample code? Could you check dwObjectArray(m_objectDetections varaible in the sample) class ?