Odmfuse.sh

Hi,

How can I send terminal commands to Jetson AGX Xavier, when the device is put in recovery mode. Is there a way to send commands to the device during recovery. Please suggest. Thanks.

hello kabartheeswar.asoka,

may I know what’s the actual use-case?
when you execute scripts, such as flash.sh or odmfuse.sh, it’s sending commands to target.

Hi JerryChang,

I’m trying to verify the fuse using the odmfuse.sh without actually burning in both offline and online methods in development environment. Offline method, I’m stuck with the FAB number and in online method, I’m unable to connect to Jetson in PCM mode using UART or any other method. Please suggest me any solution on this. I’m following this documentation Secure Boot — Jetson Linux Developer Guide documentation (nvidia.com). Thanks.

hello kabartheeswar.asoka,

you may look into l4t_generate_soc_bup.sh for tnspec.
for example,

t19x_spec=(
    # jetson-xavier/jetson-agx-xavier-devkit:
    'boardid=2888;fab=400;boardsku=0001;boardrev=D.0;fuselevel_s=1;chiprev=2;board=jetson-agx-xavier-devkit;rootdev=mmcblk0p1'
    'boardid=2888;fab=400;boardsku=0001;boardrev=E.0;fuselevel_s=1;chiprev=2;board=jetson-agx-xavier-devkit;rootdev=mmcblk0p1'
    'boardid=2888;fab=400;boardsku=0004;boardrev=;fuselevel_s=1;chiprev=2;board=jetson-agx-xavier-devkit;rootdev=mmcblk0p1'
    'boardid=2888;fab=402;boardsku=0005;boardrev=;fuselevel_s=1;chiprev=2;board=jetson-agx-xavier-devkit;rootdev=mmcblk0p1'

hence…
please assign those board info to the fuse command-line to create fuse blob for your test purpose, .

Hi JerryChang,

Thanks for the support. I got those info by running Flash command and tried in command line and it worked!.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.