Off load task from CPU to GPU

Sorry too few information to tell.

In general our issue is that we are facing a lag in displaying the camera frames sequentially. I was trying to decrease the delay in displaying between the 2 camera frames, but as the resolution increase we can’t generate sequences of both frames, the rendering of frames to display experiences a lag. How can we reduce this delay in rendering frames.?

Could you check with xvimagesink have lag too.

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=1920, height=1080, framerate=30/1, format=NV12' ! nvvidconv ! fpsdisplaysink video-sink=xvimagesink sync=false

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc --sensor-id=1 ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=1920, height=1080, framerate=30/1, format=NV12' ! nvvidconv ! fpsdisplaysink video-sink=xvimagesink sync=false

No, We created a python code so as to display these two camera frames alternately, we are experiencing a delay in this area only.!

Suppose you need to debug your python code if it’s the only case have the problem.

Both debugging techniques(Nsight Systems and L4T) are being done over IP, This creates a lag in the working of main python code.
Can you suggest debug other than IP.

Hello,
I have a USB to TTL converter to get serial debug console and it uses minicom. I want to know is there any possibility to get the kernel level info’s using this cable. Any internal level of info’s.
NB:- Jetson Nano Style - Serial Console - JetsonHacks

Do you mean any camera/python relative message from serial console.
It’s negative.

How can I locate my CSI camera path.?
For example Web Cam : /dev/video0

checking the name by v4l2-ctl

The result is not found.
Any other suggestion to get it.?

Don’t understand what you want. However v4l2-ctl command should be able know the device and you should be able know which video node map to which device. Like below command you able to know video0 is imx219 and bus and slave address is 30-0010

nvidia@nvidia-desktop:~$ v4l2-ctl -D -d /dev/video0
Driver Info (not using libv4l2):
        Driver name   : tegra-video
        Card type     : vi-output, imx219 30-0010
        Bus info      : platform:15700000.vi:0
        Driver version: 4.9.140
        Capabilities  : 0x84200001
                Video Capture
                Streaming
                Extended Pix Format
                Device Capabilities
        Device Caps   : 0x04200001
                Video Capture
                Streaming
                Extended Pix Format

when i put the command v4l2-ctl, the result is v4l2-ctl command is not found.

I’m not able to install or update it, while I’m updating or upgrading. The result is
etson@jetson-desktop:/dev$ sudo apt-get install v4l-utils
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
You might want to run ‘apt --fix-broken install’ to correct these.
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
cuda-drivers-495 : Depends: libnvidia-compute-495 (>= 495.29.05) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libnvidia-gl-495 (>= 495.29.05) but it is not going to be installed
dnsmasq-base : Depends: libnettle6 (>= 3.4~) but it is not going to be installed
gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad : Depends: libnettle6 but it is not going to be installed
iputils-ping : Depends: libnettle6 but it is not going to be installed
libarchive13 : Depends: libnettle6 but it is not going to be installed
libcurl3-gnutls : Depends: libnettle6 but it is not going to be installed
libgnutls30 : Depends: libnettle6 but it is not going to be installed
libhogweed4 : Depends: libnettle6 (= 3.4.1-0ubuntu0.18.04.1) but it is not going to be installed
libnvidia-decode-495 : Depends: libnvidia-compute-495 (= 495.29.05-0ubuntu1) but it is not going to be installed
librtmp1 : Depends: libnettle6 but it is not going to be installed
nvidia-compute-utils-495 : Depends: libnvidia-compute-495 but it is not going to be installed
nvidia-driver-495 : Depends: libnvidia-gl-495 (= 495.29.05-0ubuntu1) but it is not going to be installed
Depends: libnvidia-compute-495 (= 495.29.05-0ubuntu1) but it is not going to be installed
nvidia-utils-495 : Depends: libnvidia-compute-495 but it is not going to be installed
v4l-utils : Depends: libv4l2rds0 (= 1.14.2-1) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try ‘apt --fix-broken install’ with no packages (or specify a solution).

I’m not able to update or upgrade the board.

To fix the broken install package i followed this page and now I’m not able to access the board through my monitor.
unnamed
unnamed1
unnamed2

Unable see the message. I would suggest to reflash the system image.

Failed to start NVIDIA Persistence Daemon
Failed to start Network Manager
Failed to start dnsmasq - A lightweight DHCP and caching DNS server
Failed to start crash report submission daemon

These are the failed messages.

Could you try if able to login in by ssh and try below to update the system.

https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/l4t/index.html#page/Tegra%20Linux%20Driver%20Package%20Development%20Guide/updating_jetson_and_host.html#

Yes, I am able to access

sudo apt upgrade
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
You might want to run ‘apt --fix-broken install’ to correct these.
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
cuda-drivers-495 : Depends: libnvidia-compute-495 (>= 495.29.05) but it is not installed
Depends: libnvidia-gl-495 (>= 495.29.05) but it is not installed
dnsmasq-base : Depends: libnettle6 (>= 3.4~) but it is not installed
gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad : Depends: libnettle6 but it is not installed
iputils-ping : Depends: libnettle6 but it is not installed
libarchive13 : Depends: libnettle6 but it is not installed
libcurl3-gnutls : Depends: libnettle6 but it is not installed
libgnutls30 : Depends: libnettle6 but it is not installed
libhogweed4 : Depends: libnettle6 (= 3.4.1-0ubuntu0.18.04.1) but it is not installed
libnvidia-decode-495 : Depends: libnvidia-compute-495 (= 495.29.05-0ubuntu1) but it is not installed
librtmp1 : Depends: libnettle6 but it is not installed
nvidia-compute-utils-495 : Depends: libnvidia-compute-495 but it is not installed
nvidia-driver-495 : Depends: libnvidia-gl-495 (= 495.29.05-0ubuntu1) but it is not installed
Depends: libnvidia-compute-495 (= 495.29.05-0ubuntu1) but it is not installed
nvidia-utils-495 : Depends: libnvidia-compute-495 but it is not installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try ‘apt --fix-broken install’ with no packages (or specify a solution).