Omni.graph ROS1CameraHelper bug:ros topic not match correct camera

I build a graph about 3 camera including top, left , right , and publish camera rgb images in ros topic using camerahlper.
the viewport display normally, But the topic data not match correct camera, the right camera_helper’s ros topic publishing top camera image, the top camera_helper’s ros topic publishing right camera image, the two camera’s camera helper publishing each other’s data.

viewport display normally

the graph of cameras

the topic data matches false camera

Hi @fzg7919,

Are the camera helper nodes are connected to their corresponding Isaac Create Viewport nodes?

If that is the case, could you confirm that each Isaac Create Viewport node has a different viewport ID? For your case the IDs should be as following:
Id: 0 for “Viewport” (rendering Camera_left)
Id: 1 for “Viewport 2” (rendering Camera_right)
Id: 2 for “Viewport 3” (rendering Camera_top)

yes, i am sure that camera helper nodes are connected to their corresponding Isaac Create Viewport nodes . and they have different ids:
Id: 0 for “Viewport” (rendering Camera_left)
Id: 1 for “Viewport 2” (rendering Camera_right)
Id: 2 for “Viewport 3” (rendering Camera_top)

as the pictures shows, the viewports displays normally, but camera helper publish data falsely

Could you send the USD file you are working with so I can take a deeper look? Thanks!

@fzg7919, were you able to resolve the issue with topic data?

@fzg7919 , were you able to resolve the issue? , please let us know.

yes I resolve it by rebuilding the graph .
But i meet a new issue that i build 3 viewports of cameras in graph, but it outputs 5 viewports occasionally