Omniverse 3D simulation and collaboration platform to run on the NVIDIA EGX AI platform,

How do i run the Omniverse 3D simulation and collaboration platform on NVIDIA EGX AI platform.

If i understand correctly, NVIdia EGX is Kubernetes for NVidia GPUs. is that correct.
So then are there a set of Yaml files that i can kubectl into EGX ( Nvidia Kubernetes ) ?

is there an end to end article or blog post that can guide me through setting up an entire end to end EGX cluster in my garage that has the Omniverse platform ?

Hi @juan.suero,

Thanks for the great question. This isn’t supported yet, but Omniverse on Docker + Kubernetes support is currently planned for the summer.

Cheers,
Edmar

P.S. Please feel free to come chat with the community on Discord: https://discord.gg/XWQNJDNuaC

He / him | LinkedIn | Discord ID: Prof E#2041
Omniverse: “A New Era of Collaboration and Simulation” (video)
As seen in VentureBeat | Physics Showcase

Omniverse Resources:
Open Beta | Documentation | Tech Requirements | Videos | Roadmap | Twitter | Discord

PLEASE NOTE: If you are reporting a bug/issue, please provide OS, GPU, GPU Driver, the version of the app, and full log file (if applicable). For crashes, please zip and provide a link to your logs → C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs