We are excited to announce that the latest release of Alias Connector 200.0 is on the Omniverse Enterprise Launcher!
- box mapping for simple base UV coordinate generation
- setting to (not) export the Default Layer
- setting to (not) export lights in the scene.
- unit and kind of tolerance information to the tolerance settings.
- Updating to OmniClient Lib 2.
- Updated tessellator with lower number of faces failing during tessellation and better quality
- About window now shows the proper version.
- Fixed layer export and having /World as default prim in each layer.
- Seperate escape rules for layer file generation (less restrictive compared to SdfPaths).
- Removed console for Sent to Omniverse.
- Removed project export default setup (Looks is now always of type “Scope”).
- Fixed issues reported by Asset Validator.
Read the full list of new features and functions in Alias Connector in the full release notes [here]
Documentation can be found [here]