Omniverse apps' functional architecture

Hello,

I am trying to build an omniverse app and I am required to submit a functional architecture for it.

Would anyone happen to have a template to share? What does a typical Omniverse app’s “functional architecture” look like?

Thanks for helping

Thanks for your post and your interest in developing on the Omniverse platform! I’ll check with the extensions team for an example/template.

Have you signed up for the Omniverse Insider program? Log in | NVIDIA Developer

Cheers,
Edmar

P.S. Fall GTC 2022 Sessions are now available for free viewing: GTC 2022: #1 AI Conference

P.P.S. Share your work in Omniverse! Submit to the Omniverse Gallery Page! Omniverse Gallery Submissions | NVIDIA

he / him | LinkedIn | Discord ID: Prof E#2041
Community Engagement for Omniverse: " A New Era of Digital Twins & Virtual Worlds with NVIDIA Omniverse" Video
What is NVIDIA Omniverse? Video | Check out the “Meet the Omnivore” blog series here

Omniverse Resources:
Omniverse | Documentation | Tech Requirements | Videos | Twitter | Discord | Twitch

The Omniverse documentation site has more info and links to all tutorial videos (under the “Learning and Feedback” category on left nav bar): Omniverse Platform Overview — Omniverse Developer documentation

PLEASE NOTE: If you are reporting a bug/issue, please provide OS, GPU, GPU Driver, the version of the app, and full log file (if applicable). For crashes, please zip and provide a link to your logs → C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs

Hello @gpconsulting.pro! Check out these links which may help you get started!