Omniverse Kit 103.1.2 installation error

Error occurred during installation of Kit: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\ov\pkg\deps\27c783da3127c59567b337a515218a87\launcher.toml’
2. [ 03:16 ]

i am facing this error with new 103.1.2 installation ???
nvidia logs.zip (22.0 MB)

Hello @SohailMehdi. I reached out to the dev team to take a look at your logs. In the meantime, you can also try running the Omniverse Cleanup-Tool .

Thanks for quick response . I install Visual Studio 2022 Version 17.2. There was some problem with c++ for unreal i fixed that but now kits are not working and i uninstall all old version but now none of them are installing can you please ask developer i uninstall any important sdk or anything required for kit ??

@SohailMehdi I am looping in the Kit development team for more help on this one. What operating system are you using?

Thanks for your help and support i am using window 10 pro and this is first time i am facing problem with installation now i cleaned everything with cleaning tool and kit is installed but facing problem with connector let me finish i will let you it worked for me or not / thanks again

(An internal development ticket was generated for this post: OM-54428: Omniverse Kit 103.1.2 installation error)