Omniverse Kit 103.1.2 installation error

Error occurred during installation of Kit: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local\ov\pkg\deps\27c783da3127c59567b337a515218a87\launcher.toml’
2. [ 03:16 ]

i am facing this error with new 103.1.2 installation ???
nvidia logs.zip (22.0 MB)

Hello @SohailMehdi. I reached out to the dev team to take a look at your logs. In the meantime, you can also try running the Omniverse Cleanup-Tool .

Thanks for quick response . I install Visual Studio 2022 Version 17.2. There was some problem with c++ for unreal i fixed that but now kits are not working and i uninstall all old version but now none of them are installing can you please ask developer i uninstall any important sdk or anything required for kit ??

@SohailMehdi I am looping in the Kit development team for more help on this one. What operating system are you using?

Thanks for your help and support i am using window 10 pro and this is first time i am facing problem with installation now i cleaned everything with cleaning tool and kit is installed but facing problem with connector let me finish i will let you it worked for me or not / thanks again

(An internal development ticket was generated for this post: OM-54428: Omniverse Kit 103.1.2 installation error)

@SohailMehdi
Are you still having an installation issue with the Unreal Connector?

If so could you please let us know what Unreal Connector version is not installing and if there is an Error message could you please provide it along with any details so we can try to reproduce the issue?

Thanks!