I faced to problem to deploy my app to server.
My app run on nvidia deepstream docker.
here is command
> docker run --gpus all -it --rm --shm-size=1g --ulimit memlock=-1 --ulimit stack=67108864 -v /tmp/.X11-unix:/tmp/.X11-unix -e DISPLAY=$DISPLAY -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -p 8989:8989 nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:5.0.1-20.09-triton
In my case, I have onboard graphics card and 4 nvidia quadro rtx 6000 in server.
When i use onboard graphics card as displaying, nveglglessink could not work properly.
It displays just black screen and windows.
I try to solve this problem with using other sink, like autovideosink, glimagesink
> It works proper only one source. but i want to display many source.
I want to know how can i display proper without using nvidia quadro rtx 6000.
Could you tell me some advise?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)