Open a new network

hi We are currently a customized board, and we have enabled a gigabit network port and added an RTL8211 PHY chip. What do I need to do to make the network work
thanks

I am also a customized board, removing the 10 Gigabit Ethernet and opening the Gigabit Ethernet RGMII. I made modifications according to the above post, but I chose RTL8211F. How should I modify this image.

please refer to Jetson AGX Orin Platform Adaptation and Bring-Up — Jetson Linux Developer Guide documentation

Thank you for your reply

Is RTL8211 also using this configuration correct?

How to burn the program? It was found that the burning was not successful when reading with busybox.
thank you

Hi,

I know nothing about your RTL8211. Is it also based on RGMII?

What “program” are you talking about? The pinmux? Please do not use such unclear terms here. Everything here is “program”…

Do I need an additional driver to use the phy chip RTL8211F?

I have configured according to the guidelines you provided, and I have also read the configuration registers, I found that RST will decrease

Do RTL8211 require additional drivers?

49.918508] nvethernet 2310000.ethernet: [poll check][42][type:0x4][loga-0x0] poll check: timeout
net etho: failed to poll MAC Software reset
bootup.log (83.2 KB)

Most likely the pinmux is not flashed correctly.

tegra234-mb1-bct-gpio-p3701-0000-a04.dtsi (4.8 KB)
Is this PG 04 and PG05 positioned correctly

Please refer to document. Not only these 2 pins need configuraiton.

I I understand that I have already configured everything else. I would like to confirm if G5 should be placed in input

There is no need to set G4, G5 in this file.

Maybe just read this one. This user is using RTL8211 and he said it can work.

I have encountered the same result as this post and have been printing it. May I know how to solve this problem

**  WARNING: Test Key is used.  **

>>Start HTTP Boot over IPv6.
  Error: Could not retrieve NBP file size from HTTP server.

Error: Unexpected network error.

>>Start HTTP Boot over IPv4.
  Error: Could not retrieve NBP file size from HTTP server.

Error: Server response timeout.

>>Start PXE over IPv6.
  PXE-E16: No valid offer received.

>>Start PXE over IPv4.
  PXE-E18: Server response timeout.

L4TLauncher: Attempting Direct Boot

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.