Open CL and QT Events

Hi, i just experienced a very strange behavior:

I have written a QT based application with a GUI. From within a QWidgets constructor I call an OpenCL function, which works great, but:
When i try to measure the performance of OpenCL with clGetEventProfilingInfo (which uses cl_event) my debugger throws an access violation, since the QWidget is obviously receiving an event…with NULL address!
It doesn’t matter if i call clWaitForEvents or the function above, the behaviour is allways the same, NULL addressed event from the QWidget.

Is this a known bug, isn’t it possible because of some weird restriction or am I stupid? :D

Hi, i just experienced a very strange behavior:

I have written a QT based application with a GUI. From within a QWidgets constructor I call an OpenCL function, which works great, but:
When i try to measure the performance of OpenCL with clGetEventProfilingInfo (which uses cl_event) my debugger throws an access violation, since the QWidget is obviously receiving an event…with NULL address!
It doesn’t matter if i call clWaitForEvents or the function above, the behaviour is allways the same, NULL addressed event from the QWidget.

Is this a known bug, isn’t it possible because of some weird restriction or am I stupid? :D