OpenCL 1.1 - where is clEnqueueReadBufferRect?

Hi everybody,

i don’t know if this is the right place to ask about the early access drivers … so feel free to delete this post (after telling me to ask questions in the right places).

Simple question: where is clEnqueueReadBufferRect?

It’s in the header files but gives me a symbol not defined error on compile. This is using the OpenCL 1.1 early access drivers on a Geforce 9500 GT on Windows XP 32bit.

Is it just not in there? Or am i missing something here?
Florian

Have you downloaded the GPU Computing SDK 1.1 or are you working still with the old GPU Computing SDK 1.0?

Have you downloaded the GPU Computing SDK 1.1 or are you working still with the old GPU Computing SDK 1.0?

I was using the opencl.lib from the latest SDK build (gpucomputingsdk_3.1_win_32.exe) and the 1.1 headers from Khronos.

I just tried to use the headers from the SDK and to my surprise they don’t define OpenCL 1.1 but 1.0.

Where are the OpenCL 1.1 headers and lib? confused

Florian

I was using the opencl.lib from the latest SDK build (gpucomputingsdk_3.1_win_32.exe) and the 1.1 headers from Khronos.

I just tried to use the headers from the SDK and to my surprise they don’t define OpenCL 1.1 but 1.0.

Where are the OpenCL 1.1 headers and lib? confused

Florian

oh man … you’re going to kill me …

Now i am using an opencl.lib by ‘insert other big company here’, headers by khronos and driver by nvidia.

Anyone here who could explain to me why this is working?

Florian

oh man … you’re going to kill me …

Now i am using an opencl.lib by ‘insert other big company here’, headers by khronos and driver by nvidia.

Anyone here who could explain to me why this is working?

Florian

That’s too old. 3.1 supports OpenCL 1.0 and the OpenCL wrapper library that ships with it only has 1.0 symbols.

That’s too old. 3.1 supports OpenCL 1.0 and the OpenCL wrapper library that ships with it only has 1.0 symbols.