OpenCv on Linux : problem to compile code in C.

Hi everybody, i’m trying to compile a very simple programme in C with OpenCv on my JetsonTK1.
Compiling ,the code is running smoothly but when I start running the program ,an error comes out and I can not solve. The error is the following :

OpenCV Error: Unspecified error (The function is not implemented. Rebuild the library with Windows, GTK+ 2.x or Carbon support. If you are on Ubuntu or Debian, install libgtk2.0-dev and pkg-config, then re-run cmake or configure script) in cvShowImage, file /hdd/buildbot/slaves/slave_jetson_tk1/52-O4T-L4T/opencv/modules/highgui/src/window.cpp, line 501
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'cv::Exception'
  what():  /hdd/buildbot/slaves/slave_jetson_tk1/52-O4T-L4T/opencv/modules/highgui/src/window.cpp:501: error: (-2) The function is not implemented. Rebuild the library with Windows, GTK+ 2.x or Carbon support. If you are on Ubuntu or Debian, install libgtk2.0-dev and pkg-config, then re-run cmake or configure script in function cvShowImage

Aborted

I have followed the procedures outlined in the notes of the error but I have not solved anything .The library libgtk2.0 , telling me to install , actually is already installed on my Jetson.Is there anybody who can help me to solve this problem? What can i do?