Hi, I’m new on ML and before start to learn, I need design and build a target learning platform, a robot. At the moment I just going to use examples from the nVidia ecosystem (as jetson-inference) but the robot AI subsystem must be at least planified now, as need make the camera setup etc.
I have a few answers I couldn’t find answer probably by don’t search properly, with a yes or not is enough:
- Do DLA engines only can be used with TensorRT or can they be used by OpenCV through Cuda or a module as cuDNN?
- Can OpenCV run TensorRT models direcly?
- Can be used both DLA for the same model or they just can run a independent model.
- Can I run a model with OpenCV and cuDNN (as Yolo or SSD) and other one or two models in DLA?
- Can I run different models in a same video input?