Opencv3 library inclusion

Hi,

I am trying to code a simple program using opencv3 to display an image with my Jetson Tx2. I am using Nsight Eclipse Edition and I included all the libraries needed according to this topic: https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1010145/jetson-tx1/how-to-use-opencv3-1-with-nvidia-nsight-/post/5157413/#5157413

However, when I try to build the project, I receive errors concerning low level libraries (like libgdk-x11-2.0.so.0 or libcairo.so.2 etc…), and when I try to include the path to those libraries (…/rootfs/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu) I get the error that it cannot find /lib/libpthread.so.0 and /usr/lib/libpthread_nonshared.so.

I solved this problem by changing the lipthread.so file and replacing the relative path by the name of the file, as found in several forums where similar problems concerning cros-compilation where discussed. But I still got problems, because the linker cannot find “lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6” and “/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libc_nonshared.a” and “/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/ld-linux-aarch64”.

I am stucked with it and I don’t know how to solve thi problem. Should I continue to butcher my .so files? is it even the right way to solve the problem? has someone had a similar problem ?

Thank you for your responses, any help would be appreciated.

To tell which part goes wrong, could you try to build your sample first without using nsight? (It looks like a nsight problem for me at glance)

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for your response, but I managed to solve the problem by actually removing the relative paths in the “libc.so” file, and I got no futher errors left.

I hope it will help if someone has a similar problem.