openvx on TX2

Hi,

I’m following this thread, Encoder and opencv consumer - Jetson TX1 - NVIDIA Developer Forums, on how to read Leopard IMX185 camera stream to display it in opencv imshow. Well, the code didn’t compile due to missing OCVConsumer.h.

After a little bit of digging, I saw this github, GitHub - pcgamelore/SingleCameraPlaceholder: Sample code the read Jetson Tx1/Tx2 cameras, encode, process the frame, and encode processed output.. I downloaded it and it failed to compile due to cmake couldn’t find openvx packet,
CMake Error at samples/SingleCameraPlaceholder/CMakeLists.txt:33 (find_package):
By not providing “FindOpenVX.cmake”

Could anyone help to provide instructions on how to install OpenVX on TX2? Even better, if you know sample code to read IMX185 camera stream and display it in opencv imshow, that’ll be great!

thanks,

Steve

I guess this tutorial should help.

https://github.com/rgiduthuri/openvx_tutorial/wiki

Building an OpenVX Application – Introductory Tutorial Session (pdf) (Setup-Instructions|Ubuntu-64-OpenVX.zip)

Thanks, Wayne. There are some unique challenge on TX2 which is ARM based without SSE3. I found a work around with other samples. thanks,