I use composer in docker according to the tutorial, but when I open it, I cannot find the test file in the /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/reference_graphs path. But I can access the corresponding files from the command line in docker. How can I fix this problem.
'/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/reference_graphs' not found when I launch Composer from DeepStream SDK devel container image
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): NVIDIA P102-100, CUDA: 12.0
• DeepStream Version: 6.2.0
• TensorRT Version: 8.5.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): 525.116.04
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.