Orin Nano CAM0_PWDN

I designed my carrier board. I try to use CAM1 and CAM0 with Rasp pi V2.1 imx219 camera. I am checking signals with oscilloscope. There are same signals with working developer kit.
There is only one difference with developer kit. I connect CAM1_PWDN pin to directly CSI2 connector. Is there any problem to connect to directly?

Thnx.

I soldered CAM0_PWDN pin to 1.8V directly.
There are some signals from CSI0_D0_N and CSI0_D0_P, CSI0_D1_N and CSI0_D1_P. However there is no clock signal from CSI0_CLK_N and CSI0_CLK_P.
I don’t think there is a layout problem becuase all other interfaces work fine.
Why can’t i get signal from clock?

These is my camera schematic

Can you configure camera thru I2C? This looks like your camera setting issue.

Hi @Trumany
Thank you for your feedback. How can i configure camera thru I2C? From device tree?

Please invovle your software engineer and check with camera vendor for such question.

Hi @Trumany

I have a different problem right now.
When the device is booting CAM_MUX_SEL pin always high.(1.8V)
After when i start camera test script as below there was an error and pin state is always low.

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc sensor_id=0 ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),width=1920, height=1080, framerate=30/1’ ! nvvidconv flip-method=0 ! ‘video/x-raw,width=960, height=540’ ! nvvidconv ! nvegltransform ! nveglglessink -e

Before script gpio-331 (PCC.03 |mux ) out hi
After script gpio-331 (PCC.03 |mux ) out lo

Hi again.
I designed my custom carrier board for Orin Nano 8 GB. Also I have Orin developer kit.
When i use imx219 camera with developer kit there is a video OK.
However when i use my custom carrier board there is a black screen and no video.
I’m checking data and clock channels. Almost same with developer kit. Clock is also good. No noise any signals.
Why i am getting this kind of problem?

Looks like unable capture data from the sensor.
Please verify the HW by v4l2-ctl for example.

v4l2-ctl --set-fmt-video=width=1920,height=1080,pixelformat=RG10 --set-ctrl bypass_mode=0 --stream-mmap

Hello @ShaneCCC
Thank you for your reply. I found the problem finally. Problem is about HW. I changed Pull up resistors and also i remove tvs diodes via data lines. I tried to select similar to reference bomlist. But diode clips lower voltage than data signals. maybe i selected wrong value.
Best regards.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.