OV5693 camera support in TX2 with SDK32.4.3

I have to run OV5693 camera on TX2 EVK with SDK 32.4.3

i didnot get OV5693 driver at kernel source path driver/media/i2c path but i get it at path kernel/nvidia/drivers/media/i2c/ov5693.c in SDK 32.4.3

how i will get its device tree entry so that i can add this driver and run on Tx2 EVK.

The same way i have to run other camera sensor driver on this.

Any help will be appreciated.

Does this module are the nvidia reference ov5693 sensor board?
If yes, just flash the default image that should be include it and working well.

If not the dts should be …/hardware/nvidia/platform/t18x/

if i see ov5693 register addressing

static struct regmap_config ov5693_regmap_config = {
.reg_bits =16,
.val_bits = 8,
};
for reading and writing of 5693 register we are using
regmap_read
regmap_write and regmap_util_write_table_8 api,will these API also work if address is of 8 bit and val is also of 8 bit.

what changes will be required for below configuarion i am using different sensor
static struct regmap_config ov2735_regmap_config = {
.reg_bits =8,
.val_bits = 8,
};

The REG initial table and not sure any others, however you can have compiler to check it.

it is giving compilation error,my query is that for ov5693 sensor register address is of 16 bit and value is of 8 bit and i have ov2735 sensor having 8 bit address and 8 bit value which i want to interface with TX2 EVAL kit,which sensor driver i can take reference for porting.

The function ov5693_eeprom_device_init() in ov5693 access the i2c as 8 bit address.
I think you should be able reference to it

in ov5693 the API they are using are for reading and writing register and table of registers are :regmap_read,regmap_write,regmap_util_write_table_8,

will i be able to map all these three apis with ov5693_eeprom_device_init() for reading and writing 8 bit registers.

Yes, it can be.

ok i will try that apart from that any other sensor driver is present having 8 bit of address and value and so that its whole driver can be use for ov2735 on TX2 EVK.
Any help will be appreciated.

if we make register address of 1 byte example 0x02 to register address of two byte by 0x0002,will the same ov5693 register addressing will work for ov2735?

I think 0x02 is the same with 0x0002