Package dependencies error when tried to install DeepStream via SDK Manager on AGX Xavier

Yes it is possible

When I flashed xavier before, the network cable was not connected. Could this be the cause of my problem, so when I flash xavier, do I need to connect the network cable to xavier?

The display is responsive, indicating that there is no problem with the connection, but only a progress bar of auto flashes on the display, followed by the NVIDIA interface, and then the display screen is black and there is no follow-up

When I flashed xavier before, the network cable was not connected. Could this be the cause of my problem, so when I flash xavier, do I need to connect the network cable to xavier?

If you only want to flash board, then no needed.

The display is responsive, indicating that there is no problem with the connection, but only a progress bar of auto flashes on the display, followed by the NVIDIA interface, and then the display screen is black and there is no follow-up

Yes, sounds caused by adapters.

1 Like

I just asked you a question. A new account can only comment three times under a question, so I change my account to express my gratitude for your help. Yes, I just want to flash board. I try to change the monitor. Thank you very much for your reply.

1 Like

After changing the HDMI direct connected monitor, my problem has been solved. Thank you again.

1 Like