Pad Voltage Configuration about AGX Xavier Industrial

I would like to know the Pad Voltage Configuration File of the AGX Xavier Industrial in JetPack4.6.1 and JetPack5.0.1DP.
I can see these files about the pad configuration file at Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT:
tegra19x-mb1-padvoltage-p2888-0000-a00-p2822-0000-a00.cfg
tegra19x-mb1-padvoltage-p2888-0000-p2822-0000.cfg
tegra19x-mb1-padvoltage-p2888-0004-e3900-0000.cfg

I think these file are for the AGX Xavier so, could you please tell me where the pad configuration file of the AGX Xavier Industrial is

hello H_Y,

please access Jetson AGX Xavier Series pinmux spreadsheets via download center, then you should switch to [Jetson_AGX_Xavier_Industrial] tab and creating the device tree files, after that, you’ll obtain the pad configuration file of the AGX Xavier Industrial.
please see-also Pinmux Changes session for reference, thanks

Thank you for the information but, I know we can obtain the pad configuration file of the AGX Xavier Industrial (tegra19x-jetson_agx_industrial-padvoltage-default.dtsi) with pinmux spreadsheets.

I just need to put the file(tegra19x-jetson_agx_industrial-padvoltage-default.dtsi) into the Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT or I need to overwrite a file with the tegra19x-jetson_agx_industrial-padvoltage-default.dtsi for applying the Pad Voltage Configuration?

Could you please give them advice?

hello H_Y,

there’s python script file, i.e. $OUT/Linux_for_Tegra/kernel/pinmux/t19x/pinmux-dts2cfg.py
please use this tool to convert the pinmux, gpio and pad dts file into cfg format for flashing the target.

Hello Jerry,

Thank you for the quick reply and sorry for the information.
I meant after that when I use the tool pad dts file into cfg format, the cfg file should be Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT or I need to overwrite a file with the cfg file for applying the Pad Voltage Configuration.

Could you please give them advice?

hello H_Y,

you’ll need to run the python script to convert pad file to cfg format, then, please use the created *.cfg file to overwrite the one under $OUT/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/
for example, this is the --pmc_config used by Jetson AGX Xavier. $OUT/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/tegra19x-mb1-padvoltage-p2888-0000-a00-p2822-0000-a00.cfg

Can we use the tegra19x-mb1-padvoltage-p2888-0000-a00-p2822-0000-a00.cfg to overwrite for AGX Xavier Industrial? because I could not see some cfg file of padvoltage for AGX Xavier Industrial in Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/t186ref/BCT.

hello H_Y,

yes. both AGX Xavier and AGX Xavier Industrial shared this pad voltage cfg file.

1 Like

Hello Jerry-san,

Thank you for the information.
I appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.