Paralle inference in python I'm facing camera re-connection issue!

Hi,
I’m using python as a programming language ! with nvidia deepstream 6.1.1with DGPU,
Using same kind of parallel pipeline as using in c++,

uri-decode-bin—>mainstreammux----->streamdemux------>pgie model wise streammux------------>tracker—>sgie---->metamux----> sink

So My concern is I want to re-connect my down camera ----->
what I’m doing now is I make a function I able to know which camera get down that particular camera I removed for the pipeline and checking if the camera is up then I’m creating uri-decode-bin for that particular camera and and linking that into mainstreammux sink pad ------------------>

When I’m doing it It’s working for once after that whole thing are running but that function is not calling again !

The error I’m getting like “”“”“Error: gst-resource-error-quark: Unhandled error (9): gstrtspsrc.c(6585): gst_rtspsrc_send (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstBin:source-bin-01/GstURIDecodeBin:uri-decode-bin/GstRTSPSrc:source:
Option not supported (551)”“”"

the function is not calling again but it’s reconnected the camera !

Hi,

We are moving this post to the Deepsteam forum to get better help.

Thank you.

1 Like

Perhaps some of your plugin’s status have not been processed correctly. Could you refer to our source code:sources\apps\apps-common\src\deepstream_source_bin.c first.

API: watch_source_status

Thanks for this !
It’s really help me

I don’t have much understand with c++, for that I need a solution
which is written with python

We currently do not have a Python demo for RTSP reconnection. There is a similar demo, but you need to customize it yourself.
https://github.com/NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps/blob/master/apps/runtime_source_add_delete/deepstream_rt_src_add_del.py

You can close the topic I have done this !
Thank you for your response !

Glad to hear that. You can also attach your solution to help other customers with same issue. Thanks