parallel nsight can't hit a breakpoint in my cuda code

CUDA tookkit version 3.2RC
parallel nsight 1.5
Geforce 205
driver version is 260.93
vs2008 version 9.0.30729.1 sp
.net framework 3.5 sp1
software: Remote debugging(host and target on different machies)
now, the parallel nsight can connect to the nsight monitor, the cuda debugger can’t hit a breakpoint in my code. how can i to solve the problem?

CUDA tookkit version 3.2RC
parallel nsight 1.5
Geforce 205
driver version is 260.93
vs2008 version 9.0.30729.1 sp
.net framework 3.5 sp1
software: Remote debugging(host and target on different machies)
now, the parallel nsight can connect to the nsight monitor, the cuda debugger can’t hit a breakpoint in my code. how can i to solve the problem?

May be, the compiler optimized out your code to do nothing… May be, you wrote a dumb kernel to check NSIght…

May be, the compiler optimized out your code to do nothing… May be, you wrote a dumb kernel to check NSIght…

Is it not able to hit a breakpoint in just your kernel code? Did you try setting breakpoints in any of the samples?

Is it not able to hit a breakpoint in just your kernel code? Did you try setting breakpoints in any of the samples?

the parallel nsight can’t to hit the breakpoint in host and kernel in any of the samples(can’t hit the breakpoint in host may be the system is x86).

the parallel nsight can’t to hit the breakpoint in host and kernel in any of the samples(can’t hit the breakpoint in host may be the system is x86).