Passing parameters to Deepstream 6.0 Graph Composer generated Container Builder docker container

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) dGPU
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)

I am using deepstream-test1 reference graph for Graph Composer. The first component of the pipeline is nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSingleSrcInput. Source uri is one of the properties. I am able to set this property in the designer or in the parameters.yaml file. I am building the container with Container Builder using ds_test1_container_builder_dgpu.yaml. I would like to be able to specify the value of the URI property on the “docker run” command line and when I create the container with docker API. Is this possible at the moment or the only way is to modify the parameters.yaml file? Where could I find more details about ENTRYPOINT functionality in Container Builder Configuration?

• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Here is the document for docker build. You can override entrypoint when run docker with docker run -it --entrypoint.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.