PCIe disappeared

Hello,
I’m trying to debug my system. Along the development process (involving DT modifications), the onboard ethernet support disappeared. I didn’t notice it immediatly, because I couldn’t test it for a while, so I didn’t check for regression.

It appears that the whole PCI support in the system got broken at some point. There’s no ethernet support (also the leds are not active anymore), and the lspci outputs nothing.

I could flash a much older version of our system, with the PCI and Ethernet working, and lspci gives me correct output:

root@jetson-nano-emmc:~# lspci
00:02.0 PCI bridge: NVIDIA Corporation Device 0faf (rev a1)
01:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 19)

I have extracted the two DTS… The one on the working system, and the one on the faulty system… But I can’t figure where it went wrong…

Does
faulty.dts (261.2 KB)
working.dts (286.9 KB)
anybody have experienced such behavior ?

I’m uploading bith dts files for comparison…

How did you build this faulty.dts?

It looks like ethernet node under pcie controller does not have a phandle.

The system is built using Yocto and meta-tegra.
Both dts are extracted from running systems…

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Sorry that I am not familiar with meta-tegra. Is it building its own dtb?

I mean does it require a custom dtb to run it? Or even the original dtb from jetpack can work it?

Do you have any dmesg when error happens?

Sorry for the late reply.
It appeared it was an error related to Yocto/meta-tegra.
When using a custom MACHINE name, it appears that some parts of the dts is (or is not) modified as planned…

Thanks, anyway !