Pcie no link

How can I force the enumeration of PCI devices without Xavier shutting down? When I shut down Xavier and restart it with a reset signal, I can’t scan connected PCI devices. But if I choose to restart Xavier, I can scan my PCI device normally,

Then I want to use the echo 1 > / sys / bus / PCI / rescan command to re enumerate the PCI devices, but I find it still can’t do that

So, is there any way to solve this problem?I think after the reset signal is sent out and Xavier is started, I can still scan the relevant PCI devices

thanks

Dmesg information uploaded
dmesg_2021.4.19.txt (66.4 KB)

Or maybe there is a way to make Xavier support the hot swap function of PCI?

Now

My design board can connect to x86’s PCIe, and Jetson’s demo board can recognize my other design board, but it can’t recognize my target board

Do you need any preloading before PCIe scanning? For example, the work of level or voltage test?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Hi @Sebastian_z
Your query is not clear to me. Can you describe in more detail what you are trying to do?

Thanks,
Om