Pegasus Network Issues

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Current situation :

1. I connect the Pegasus per Ethernet like this, and the light of the device is also in the following image

2. I connect the host and target pegasus per
    ./tcu_muxer tcu_muxer -g 11 tcu_muxer -b 10 -d /dev/ttyUSB2
    sudo minicom -D /dev/pts/7

3. if I execute
    ping www.baidu.com
    the result is
    ping 8.8.8.8
    dmesg | grep -i eth

4. I could make sure the ethernet is OK , even though this is one device could convert WIFI into ethernet signals , when I connect this ethernet with my laptop , it could provide internet signals .

Could you please kindly help me , how to resolve this problem , and could let my pegasus connect with the internet

Add another pic

Dear @yang.liu1,
Could you also share which port it is connected on the target?

Dear @yang.liu1,
In my experience there is no need to make any changes to enable internet. We get eth0 IP from the DCHP server. I have connected to 3/4 port using dual gbe dongle. Could you check if chaging port or restarting target/networking service help?

1. Restart does not helpful
  2. change the port from 1/2 to 3/4 does not helpful also
  3. How to restart networking service

I want to connect the network per Guest VM 0, is this the reason why I could not get access the internet ?

Dear @yang.liu1,
You can use sudo minicom -D /dev/ttyUSB2 to connect to tegra A terminal. Could you check sudo service systemd-networkd status also date?

From one blog said

from this pic , it said I need to update the default username and password :
see : https://docs.nvidia.com/drive/drive-os-5.2.6.0L/drive-os/index.html#page/DRIVE_OS_Linux_SDK_NGC_Development_Guide/Board/board_e3550.html#wwconnect_header

But I could not see any operation env like this :

Does this means I need to reflash the pegasus again ?
If this is the reason , how could I operate immediately after I flash the pegasus ?

Dear @yang.liu1,
I am assuming, you have not changed any files after recent re-flash. Enabling network has nothing to do with default password change. Looks like system date is different. Could you check date as asked earlier?
We notice for a customer changing date helped to fix internet issues (Connecting AGX to network - #8 by pola5392)