Performance Dead Redemption 2 PC

Hello, good evening I wanted to inform about the technology of the NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB and GTX 1660 6GB graphics card, telling me that it is not compatible and I would like you to communicate with the developers of Red Dead Redemption 2 PC and that you put an agreement with A technology I am not going to say what technology it is but I will send you videos and you will see it, it is worth it. I am tired of you and a lot and that seems like a little boy that we are already a man so please communicate with the developers Red Dead Redemption 2 PC I will send you the nvidia chat conversation more videos and you get an agreement, I am already tired of you all. On the other hand, you who paint or what do you paint with the Red Dead Redemption 2 PC requirements, you cannot do what you want, you have to do something to improve performance that is not so old the graphics do not sage so much I should be playing high or ultra 60 FPS 1920x1080 is ok. Because if you say RTX 2060 or 2060 Super sooner or later it will also be obsolete from old to if now it is my turn and the play that you made telling me your graph is not DLSS compatible but if it is compatible with other FSR technology I have NVIDIA conversation and more the video that I am going to send you I am going to make you very comfortable. and do not talk about old because it will be you old okay. You can already be communicating with the developers of Red Dead Redemption 2 PC and it does not paint absolutely anything the requirements of NVIDIA because as you did what you want now it’s my turn now it gives you good hair and damage.

Best regards David