Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) : gpu
• DeepStream Version : 6.2
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) :515.48.07
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) :questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing):
set different font size of text
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I use the nvdsosd plugin to put multiple lines of text on an image with different font sizes, and it takes almost 10 ms per frame. However, when I set all these lines of text to the same font size, it just takes 0.6 ms, which seems to be more normal. Why does using different font sizes take so long?
I also used nsys profile to obtain the profile information, as shown in the following figure: We can see that there are a large number of blank spaces during the execution of nvdsosd. What is the GPU doing during these blank periods? Is it waiting for locks or something else? How can I modify the nsys profile instruction so that I can see the APIs executed during these blank periods?