Performance Red Dead Redemption 2 PC

Goodnight

Apart from being your NVIDIA client, you have to improve customer service services, but apart from that, you must improve the performance of Red Dead Redemption 2 pc. Do something for clients so that we are happy and satisfied from NVIDIA because yes no more users of anger from NVIDIA and Intel will join you choose or improve the performance red dead redemption 2 pc 100% or half of users from nvidia to intel and the loss of you because you do not comply and it seems a bit to me of disrespect towards players and improvements and to say come on we improve it new year so that people can enjoy the red dead redemption 2 pc so that they are happy with us that is my opinion now and what NVIDIA decides if NVIDIA does not want you there why If you have 100% nvidia, half that would be 50% goes to Intel and many users are looking to Intel.

I wanted it if it were me NVIDIA or you guys say for example we are going to give you good news if users who have the graphics card of the GTX 10 and 16 series will be able to enjoy the 60 fixed FPS so the users would be satisfied. I think like this now I pass my hand with you to see what you do and ask for it please and caution the blocking is not normal that is due to DLSS RTX and the GTX blocking and I do not feel like tripping the new computer i7 or the motherboard There are millions of games, all the games are going 10/10 except two Red Dead Redemption 2 PC and Cyberpunk 2077 PC on the other hand, Red Dead Redemption 2 PC does not specify anything that can play high and ultra on the part of rockstar and I will tell you this for that if I play it ultra and high at 52 FPS and when it tests it marks 69 FPS it means that you have the problem, not us and that is why prudence and improvements are requested, thank you, please ask