Physical address range in the secure world

During this period of time, I have many problems, the following will rearrange the problems:
The core problem is: In the TX2 development board, I want to know the physical address range of the secure world.
Therefore, I read the ATF source code and found TZRAM and TZDRAM. Literally, TZRAM represents on-chip memory, and TZDRAM represents a secure area in DRAM. But what is confusing is that the starting address of TZDRAM and TZRAM are both 0x3000_0000 (the starting address of the on-chip memory SysRAM is also 0x3000_0000, and the starting address of DRAM is 0x8000_0000).
Their size is also unreasonable. SysRAM is only 320KB and TZDRAM is 4MB, which is obviously inappropriate.
For details, please see Topic 1 and Topic 2.
Now, I am going to start from the source code and find the physical address range of the secure world by analyzing the information transmission flow during ‘bootloader->ATF->trusty->linux’.
If anyone knows how to solve this problem, please contact me.
Thanks.

hello fanyangyf688,

you may also access Tutorials page and check [Developer Tools] session for some training materials.
please refer to Jetson Security and Secure Boot for an overview of security features for the Jetson product family.

hello,
I am even more confused.
As described in the slide, MB1 is used to initialize DRAM, and MB2 is used to authenticate and load TOS into TZ DRAM.
But the makefile of the ATF source code points out that TZDRAM_BASE is equal to 0x3000_0000, which is exactly the base address of SysRAM. This does not match the description in the slide.
thanks reply.

hello fanyangyf688,

because there’s erroneous of the start address of TZ-DRAM which configured in the makefile,

hello,
Since the configuration of TZDRAM in the makefile is wrong, where does Tegra configure TZDRAM_BASE? What is the base address of TZDRAM?
thanks reply.

hello fanyangyf688,

please refer to c-boot bootloader logs for the address, the carveout-id is shown as below.

CARVEOUT_TZDRAM = 32,

hello,
The cboot log is not found in the boot information
Where should I find this logs?
thanks reply.

hello fanyangyf688,

you may setup serial console to gather bootloader messages.
thanks

hello,
Do I have to use a serial console?
I can remotely log in to TX2 using ssh, and print out the boot information with the ‘dmesg’ command in the terminal. Only the cboot log was not found.
thanks reply.

hello fanyangyf688,

bootloader messages only dumped to serial ports, it’s before kernel initialization.