Physics Simulation View is not created yet and Others

For some reason, when running Isaac Sim 2023.1.1 (Docker container) some methods of ArticulationView causes the following messages to keep appearing, and crashing the simulation because they return a None value.

2024-05-29 03:58:13 [92,615ms] [Warning] [omni.isaac.core.prims.rigid_contact_view] Physics Simulation View is not created yet
2024-05-29 03:58:13 [92,617ms] [Warning] [omni.isaac.core.articulations.articulation_view] Physics Simulation View is not created yet in order to use get_joint_velocities

The error appears when running OmniDrones, during the evaluation part of the file OmniDrones/scripts/train.py, at the following code step.

with set_exploration_type(exploration_type):
    trajs = env.rollout(
        max_steps=base_env.max_episode_length,
        policy=policy,
        callback=render_callback,
        auto_reset=True,
        break_when_any_done=False,
        return_contiguous=False,
    )

The issue appears precisely when trying to call methods like get_net_contact_forces() or get_joint_velocities() from the ArticulationView. When testing the methods, the not omni.timeline.get_timeline_interface().is_stopped() call says that it is stopped (returns True).
Why the interface is stopped just for this call and only during a rollout, I don’t know.

Important:

• In the OmniDrones platform, these calls can be made using the self.drone._view in any of their environments like hover. The articulation is created in the OmniDrones/omni_drones/robots/robot.py file.
  • It did not happen with the 2022.2.1 version.
  • When calling other methods like get_world_poses() and get_velocities() from the ArticulationView, it works normally.
  • It only happens if we clone a “large” number of environments. The thing is, I am using the same number of environments as in the 2022.2.1 version
  • If I remove the rollout, it works, but then I cannot evaluate the models.

Errors that also appear:

2024-05-29 04:20:57 [33,540ms] [Error] [omni.physx.plugin] PhysX error: PxArticulationLink::setGlobalPose(): it is illegal to call this method if PxSceneFlag::eENABLE_DIRECT_GPU_API is enabled!, FILE /buildAgent/work/eb2f45c4acc808a0/physx/source/physx/src/NpArticulationLink.cpp, LINE 343
2024-05-29 04:20:57 [33,492ms] [Error] [omni.physx.plugin] Transformation change on non-root links is not supported. Link: /World/envs/env_376/IrisRod_0/rotor_3

Any idea of how to solve or overcome this issue?