PhysX 3.3.3 (19456754) on Android: undefined reference to 'nvtx*'

I have built PhysX 3.3.3 from the github source for Android9 and it produced serveral versions of the libs, for example:
libPhysX3.a, libPhysX3CHECKED.a, libPhysX3DEBUG.a, and libPhysX3PROFILE.a

The untagged .a files work great, but if I instead try to link to the CHECKED, DEBUG, or PROFILE files, then I get the following linker errors:
./…/…/Common/src/CmNvToolsExtProfiler.h:120: error: undefined reference to ‘nvtxRangePushEx’
./…/…/Common/src/CmNvToolsExtProfiler.h:125: error: undefined reference to ‘nvtxRangePop’
./…/…/Common/src/CmNvToolsExtProfiler.h:134: error: undefined reference to ‘nvtxRangeStartEx’
./…/…/Common/src/CmNvToolsExtProfiler.h:139: error: undefined reference to ‘nvtxRangeEnd’
./…/…/Common/src/CmNvToolsExtProfiler.h:204: error: undefined reference to ‘nvtxRangePushEx’
./…/…/Common/src/CmNvToolsExtProfiler.h:210: error: undefined reference to ‘nvtxRangePop’
./…/…/Common/src/CmNvToolsExtProfiler.h:141: error: undefined reference to ‘nvtxRangePushEx’
./…/…/Common/src/CmNvToolsExtProfiler.h:146: error: undefined reference to ‘nvtxRangePop’
./…/…/Common/src/CmNvToolsExtProfiler.h:129: error: undefined reference to ‘nvtxMarkEx’

Is this nvtx library available somewhere for Android so that I can run with these .a files? I’m having a crash in PhysX at the moment, and I’d like to see if the CHECKED or DEBUG version gives more insight into what’s going on.

Thanks!

Nevermind, I found it in this location:
PhysXSDK\externals\nvToolsExt\1\lib\armv7\libnvToolsExt.a

Leaving this here in case anyone else runs into the same problem.