PhysX 4 setSolverIterationCounts(PxU32 minPositionIters, PxU32 minVelocityIters = 1)

I have a question regarding PhysX4 setSolverIterationCounts(PxU32 minPositionIters, PxU32 minVelocityIters = 1) api call:
In the documentation of PxRigidDynamic it states: “\brief Sets the solver iteration counts for the body.”
To my understanding it means that only the PxRigidDynamic that called the function should be affected from this call but both in the simulation I work on and the test case I have tried in KaplaDemo (with some modifications) it seems to affect other joints in the simulation. Is it a bug or the desired behavior?

-See attached kapla with minor changes for the tower scene. By pressing ‘m’ or ‘n’ the solver iteration will be changed for the test cube but also affects (sometimes) the “Communication Wires”.
-Added a video that starts with a reference (no change to iterations) and few other attempts with change of iterations, some with much greater effect so it’s better to watch the whole video.

kaplaDemo.zip (228.6 KB)