PhysX - Visual Studio 2013

Thanks for your help so far, Mike.

DXSDK resolved the directx-issues, but I still lack all SamplePlatform-MT**** libs. I also apparently lack atlimage.h

Carl

I am also getting the “error LNK2038: mismatch detected for ‘_MSC_VER’: value ‘1700’ doesn’t match value ‘1800’” error. The download links above have expired, and i was wondering if I may obtain a new one.

Hey out there,

i’m adding myself here too. : (

I wanted to switch my little student projekt from BulletPhysics to Nvidia Physx. I’m working on Visual Studio 2013 and can’t get things running without the the _MSV_VER 1800 libraries. Can you upload them again pls?

Would be nice. = )

Greets Noxx

I have the same problem after upgrading visual studio 2013 to Upate 4 version. Could I get the new libs?

I have the same problem after upgrading to VS2013. Could I get the new libs please?

I have the same problem.

I have the same problem.
Unfortunately VS2011 doesn’t have good support for C++11 so the windows port of my game is dead in the water.

OSX is running beautifully and insanely fast. I was hoping to see what GPU-accelerated win32 build would look like.

Mike, is there a chance you can send a renewed FTP link please?

This problem can be solved simply by rebuilding the libraries.

That worked, thanks. I did have to remove the profiler and PVD libraries since the source was not available, but still a big progress.

If you are unable to rebuild the libraries, the Issue can be temporarily worked around by editing desired libraries in a hex editor and replacing all instances of

/FAILIFMISMATCH:“_MSC_VER=1700”
with
/FAILIFMISMATCH:“_MSC_VER=1800”

Of course this this is super Hacky, but should be able to hold you over until you can get officially built libraries.

Your credentials:

Username: EWDPMCLKYE
Password: RAG,C’a7

Download URL:
https://ftpservices.nvidia.com

The login above will expire on 1/20/2015 12:00:00 AM

This message was sent using Globalscape® Secure Ad Hoc Transfer system

Hello Mike,

Is it possible to post the PVD Libraries built for vs12 /MD?

Thank you

I’ll look into it ASAP.

-Mike

It’s a little unfortunate to have run into this issue only a few days after the download link expired, but could I get a copy of the libs built for VS2013 (e.g. vs12) and built against the MD & MDd runtimes?

EDIT: Also getting the PVD libraries built for vs12 /MDd would be nice as well, if possible!

I have the same problem. need solution :(

Hello,
I have the same problem with the linking PhysX 3.3.2 using VS2013.
Please, give me the login for https://ftpservices.nvidia.com too.

Lots of thanks.

I have the exactly same problem, I’m trying to set up Physx with VS2013 and I’m dealing with the same errors. Could someone give us access to the FTP server? Plase, I’m in a hurry right now, and I can’t redo everything for vs2010.

I have the same problem. Could you give us access to FTP server please?

hi
i also have this problem with Visual Studio 2013 and Phys X 3.3.2!
Please Help me for solve this problem.
and when you support Visual Studio 2015?
thanks for support me.
have nice time.

Hi Mike,

the link expires. Can you upload again the version vs2013?