Pickling Error

Hi, I’m trying to run classification on my images but keep encountering a _pickle.UnpicklingError: unpickling stack underflow error. Can anyone provide any guidance at all please?

There’s also the error text of: - magic_number = pickle_module.load(f, **pickle_load_args)

Hi,

Could you share more details about the error comes from?
Which software or example are you using?

Thanks.

Hi,
Thankyou for getting back to me. I’m running on a Jetson Nano Developer 4GB variant.
I’m following the instruction guide ‘Hello AI World’ on github and I’ve downloaded from source.
I’m training my own image classification model, I’ve taken some photos that are in the respective, train, val and test folders.
When running the terminal line: - python3 train.py --model-dir=models/tools --batch-size=4 --workers=1 --epochs=1 data/tools/
I come across the error _pickle.UnpicklingError: unpickling stack underflow error.
I’ve formatted the SD card twice and started the whole installation process again but still keep coming across the same error?
Has anything changed process wise on the ‘Hello AI World’ guide because I also have another Nano which I installed jetpack on about a month ago and works fine.
Any help / guidance is greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Do you mean jetson_inference below?

If yes, you can switch to the branch that meets your JetPack version.
The default version is tested with JetPack 5.

Thanks…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.