Pip install additional package within container

Hi there,

I am struggling to install a pip package that I need for a custom container, as there is no actual Dockerfile where I could add the installation. Does anyone know how I can install it? I’ve already tried to install it via pip from a bash script of the container, but that didn’t work. Thanks in advance!

Hi
Thanks for your interest in Clara Train SDK. Please note we have recently release clara train V4.0 based on MONAI which uses PyTorch. Please check out the notebooks to get you started clara-train-examples/PyTorch/NoteBooks at master · NVIDIA/clara-train-examples · GitHub

In order to customize your container you can create a dockerfile similar to the ones in the script folder then have the docker compose build and launch it for you as in

You could also just pip install what you need in the running docker container itself, make sure it is working alright. then create an image out of the running container using docker commit | Docker Documentation

Hope this helps

Hi @aharouni,
my problem turned out to be a problem with my proxy. I needed to add the proxy to my docker container. Thanks for your help though!