Playback issue in new sequencer - nothing serious

I found out that if there is many actioncore motion on latest Create Sequencer, the playback might stuck. See the video!

But rebooting Create fixed this issue, great!

Thank you for letting us know, Pekka!

By the way, GTC Spring 2022 sessions are now available for viewing here (requires registration): GTC 2022: #1 AI Conference

Cheers,
Edmar

P.S. The Omniverse documentation site has more info and links to all tutorial videos (under the “Learning and Feedback” category on left nav bar): Omniverse Platform Overview — Omniverse Developer documentation

he / him | LinkedIn | Discord ID: Prof E#2041
Omniverse: “A New Era of Collaboration and Simulation” (video)
Omniverse Create’s latest features show & tell: Twitch livestream.
As seen in VentureBeat | Physics Showcase

Omniverse Resources:
Omniverse | Documentation | Tech Requirements | Videos | Roadmap | Twitter | Discord | Twitch

PLEASE NOTE: If you are reporting a bug/issue, please provide OS, GPU, GPU Driver, the version of the app, and full log file (if applicable). For crashes, please zip and provide a link to your logs → C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs

1 Like

We tried but have not been able to reproduce this issue, so it may be specific to your setup. We’ll keep an eye on things and let us know if you can provide any additional info. Thank you, Pekka!

I cleared my launcher / cache and I seem not to get this issue anymore :)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.