Please complete system configuration setup on the serial port provided by jetson's usb device mode connection

By this cmd,
sudo ./tools/kernel_flash/l4t_initrd_flash.sh --external-device nvme0n1p1
-c tools/kernel_flash/flash_l4t_external.xml -p “-c bootloader/t186ref/cfg/flash_t234_qspi.xml”
–showlogs --network usb0 p3509-a02+p3767-0000 internal
on the orin nx board 16GB ,the boot up shows Please complete system configuration setup on the serial port provided by jetson’s usb device mode connection. eg. dev/ttyACMX .

how i should do to let the board normal boot up to image and rootfs?

Use a terminal console tool to open the /dev/ttyACM0 with Jetson flash port connected on your host PC and then you can configure the user account.

If this node does not appear on your device, then it is another story.

When I plug the USB cable into the orin board and PC, there is no/dev/TTYCAM device in the Ubuntu Virtual Machine

How can I access the system through the serial line?

1. Is your board a custom board or NV developer kit?

2. Is it possible to not use VM?

3. Do you want to configure the user account by using such method? Or it is acceptable to you to create a default user before flash? (so that you won’t need to configure it after boot)

yes, by using l4t_create_default_user.sh have done this question ,
thanks

1 Like

i burn jetpack 5.1 image and rootfs .
i want to ask why the rootfs no v4l2-ctl cmd? how i get it ? if i have no network ,
i need to Debug sensor data

please file new topic is new question is irrelevant.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.