Hello there! Our company now use your project driverless TX2 module, encountered a thorny problem, please help analyze the next reason, very urgent, thank you!
- TX2’s DC 19V power, the serial port 0 no print output, the measured output is 1.8V long high, suspected Tegra did not run up
- Test TX2 (VDD_IN, VIN_PWR_BAD #, POWER_BTN #, CARRIER_PWR_ON, RESET_OUT #) Power-on waveforms, see screenshot below
- The SOC_PWR_REQ driven LED can also be lit.
- In addition to ask the next addition to the serial port has no other tools to detect TX2 internal Tegra and PMIC, eMMC and other operating conditions?
- From the current test PMIC began to work, and other internal work abnormalities, especially Tegra do not know how to detect, TX2 pin which will affect the internal SOC start?
- If the timing of the power has a very strict requirement, we have a TX2 alone with a seat, only to provide 19V power supply, the POWER_BTN # short to ground, it seems that serial port 0 is also up, but kept sending data May I ask why?